SDHF Newsletter No.233 The Cancer That is China 5
THE CANCER THAT IS CHINA
A Taiwanese Physician’s Prescription
Series No.5 CHAPTER 4: CHINESE ALSO TORMENTED BY
January 11, 2019
The China cancer has spread throughout the world. The earth has now contracted the China cancer. The author stresses that what is most important here is to warn the inhabitants of this planet about the China cancer and to convince everyone that the facts about the China cancer are deadly serious.
The author warns that we must disabuse ourselves of four illusions, that:
(1) We can coexist with China in peace and prosperity. (There is no way one can coexist with cancerous cells.)
(2) China will eventually become a civilized, advanced nation. (Cancerous cells never transform into healthy cells.)
(3) It is a good idea to help China (become accomplices in environmental pollution; we must prevent cancer from spreading.)
(4) Everything will be all right if we avoid provoking China. (Whether or not we provoke the Chinese, we cannot stop cancer cells from proliferating.)
Next, we consider four methods used to treat cancer: (1) surgery, (2) chemotherapy, (3) radiation therapy, and (4) immunotherapy.
(1), (2) and (3) will kill many Chinese people. So the only appropriate therapy is immunotherapy.
Natural Killer (NK) cells are immune cells found in the body. NK cells in China will have several of the following attributes:
(1) Commitment to exterminating cancer cells
(2) Powerful weapons (in thoughts or actions)
(3) Supporters outside of China
(4) Intelligence networks
(5) An ability to instill fear in cancer cells
There are about seven types of NK cells inside China now that possess these attributes:
(1) Falun Gong
(2) Tian’anmen activists and victims
(3) Underground churches
(4) Intellectual dissidents
(5) Pro-democracy activists outside China
(6) Hong Kong
(7) Oppressed ethnic groups (Uighurs, Mongols, Tibetans)
How these act as NK cells can be read in this chapter in detail.
Questions are welcome.
MOTEKI Hiromichi, Acting Chairman
for KASE Hideaki, Chairman
Society for the Dissemination of Historical Fact